Maple Macadamia Vegan Blondies
This post was created in partnership with Roxbury Mountain Maple . All opinions are our own. We’ve got a giveaway! See entry rules below. Have you ever wished that you could visit your past self? What would you tell that person as “Future Me”? Recently I stumbled across a blog post I wrote almost 2 years ago. It was for a recipe with maple syrup, but the words were about what was on my mind at that moment. Reading these lines today makes me feel a tingle, like looking into a window in the past (a quote from this post ): “Alex and I are in a long season of squirm-inducing uncertainty, waiting to be matched with a baby who will be our forever child. There’s no roadmap; we could get the call at literally any time. And it’s the weirdest thing, to be waiting for a baby to fall out of the sky… We wait with a boxed crib in an empty room, and try to distract ourselves from wondering, who this little one will be? Is it true, that a little human will someday inhabit ...
Comments
Post a Comment